2.04.2009

Lauren

Lauren is amazing. She keeps us on our toes and laughing at her growing vocabulary and ideas. She has this idea that I have a baby in my tummy. The other day she told me, "I think after the baby boy in your tummy comes out we should have a girl and name her FeFe or Jesus." Wow. She has also been saying, "I quit you" when she is angry. Now my first response is so say, "I quit you, too" because when she says this we are obviously both at our breaking point but I try to remain silent and think of something more mommy appropriate to say. It doesn't always happen. She loves her Baby Alive and plays with her constantly. She seems to be more interested in caring for her babies lately which is why our closet is full of baby dolls and we are constantly being told to quiet down because they are sleeping. She is a princess to the max and LOVES reading all of the princess books. She loves jewelry, make up, ballet and everything girly. She loves to help with cooking, cleaning, dishes. She is always there and ready and willing to help. I am not always ready to accept help but I am working on it. She will be going to preschool next year and is very excited about that. She has been coming to my bed in the morning and snuggling with me. This is one of my favorite parts of the day. Landon will come down as well. I love talking to and learning from my wonderful kids. I am so lucky to be their Mommy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

"I quit you" that is hilarious! I know what you mean though, don't you just sometimes want to say the same thing back. I always like to read about your little Lauren because she reminds me so much of Ethan.