
Today is the two year anniversary of Gary's death. I still miss him and sometimes I still think he will come back. I finally came up with something I can do that makes me feel like I am honoring him. I decided to make his kids a valentine package and send it to them. I know he must ache to be with them and I thought this would help us as a family to feel connected to them. I talk to the older kids but I miss Sadie and Ellie. I hope we can make this a tradition and do this each year for him. He is still in our thoughts each day and we hope to live worthy to be with him eternally. I don't know how you would survive losing a family member without the reassurance you will be able to see them someday. I am so grateful for Gary, his life and most importantly for the gospel which gives me the strength to live without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment