2.04.2009
Landon
Landon is growing up so much. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year. He is doing extremely well in preschool. Lately, he has been working on his pizza pass off cards. They are to help him prepare for Kindergarten. We go through a checklist of specific skills and then work on the ones he is not quite sure of. He is a boy, through and through. He has been making booby traps lately. I think Jerry inspired this by allowing him to watch "Home Alone." Our house may never be the same again. We were out in the car last week and the cop who lives by us had his lights on. Landon said, "Uh oh. Someone must not be listening to their Mommy!" If only that were the solution when kids misbehaved. I think I would be calling the cops quite a bit. He is still very interested in space and human anatomy but has been learning lots about dinosaurs. He went on a field trip to the art museum and loves to identify "art" around the house now. He is very good at doing his chores....emptying the garbage daily. It was starting to be quite the expensive chore when he insisted on replacing all the small garbage bag liners daily. After some intense negotiations, he has agreed to only empty them once a week. I guess we can view that as an appropriate budget cut. We went to the park this week and I was amazed at how well he can climb, run and play. It is so fun to watch and even more fun to play with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment