
We went to Salt Lake this weekend and I was reminded of how cold it actually gets. I do have to say Friday was a nice day so I can't complain but we were not too prepared for the cold. We drove up Thursday night after Jerry's game he officiated. We stayed with Landon and Dana and it was fun to see where they live. They were very gracious hosts. The next day my parents came down and we went shopping in Park City with Lindsay and her kids. Grandpa and Jerry watched the kids at McDonalds and the playground while we helped my Mom Christmas shop. We had a good time. That night we had a birthday party for Brooklyn at Kevin's. Jerry took Landon to Cabela's and they brought Landon and Dana with him so we all ate together. The next day I went to a baby shower for Rozalynn. It was so fun to see all my friends from Rexburg and also some of our college roommates. It is so fun to catch up and see everyone. We need to do it more often. I was able to talk Kevin and Lindsay into going on a date and watched their kids. Roz came over to see me and we caught up since we didn't talk too much at the shower. Jerry went hunting with Landon and his Dad in Logan and they had a fun time. They apparently climbed two mountains. I guess that is fun dressed in camoflauge and looking for deer. We had fun visiting with Landon's parents. They are great people. Kevin and Lindsay are awesome hosts and we had fun playing with the kids. Landon's favorite part of the trip was playing in the leaves at Brooklyn's. It is great to be with family.
1 comment:
love the pic of nat & kristy!
Post a Comment