10.22.2007
Dentist
I took the kids to the dentist today. It was the first time for Lauren and the second for Landon. I just have to document this because they were both so well behaved. Landon coached Lauren through the whole thing and they did great! They both had two x-rays and sat perfectly still. They got their teeth cleaned and I got an evaluation from the dentist. Lauren has very large tonsils and he suggested I take her to an ENT and have her evaluated. I am planning to do that this week. We need to teach Landon to floss and continue to help them to brush everyday but they did great. We met Jerry and had lunch together. Lauren is so busy I think lunch with his co-workers may be a bit less stressful. We had fun though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is good to hear. I am a little worried to take Noah to the dentist but I know I need to do it soon! You look great in your pictures!
Post a Comment