


Jerry talked us into going to Temple Square on Friday to see the lights. It was very crowded but the kids really enjoyed seeing the lights. We hit Cafe Rio on the way home which made the trip even more exciting. I took the rest of the weekend to try and get better. Jerry finished putting up most of the Christmas lights and went to Brent's to watch the BYU game. I was excited it had a good outcome. We had planned an Italian feast with the Barson's but they had sickness at their house as well so we postponed our party. Jerry took the kids to church yesterday and Avery and I stayed home. I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband who took care of things. I am feeling better today and hope to be back to normal soon. Thanks Jerry!
4 comments:
I miss temple square. I don't miss the weather that usually accompanies a trip to temple square but I wish my kids could see it all.
I've never been to Cafe Rio but I hear it's a must next time we visit.
i love the lights on temple square and cafe rio is so yummy! there is one now in new port beach (or somewhere close by) but i haven't made it there yet. we were in st. george a few weeks ago and wished you guys were still there!
I love your new header. That's a beautiful family picture. Now you just need a new post. :)
Kat...update your blog already!
Post a Comment