11.01.2009

Halloween





We had the best halloween. We had a fun halloween party with our friends on Friday night. It is so great to live close to such wonderful people.The kids costumes turned out great. I was able to go and watch Lauren in a Halloween parade and help with Landon's class party. I also hit the Old Navy sale and scored a few halloween things for next year. Unfortunately didn't know their was another sale there which was why half of Utah county was in the store. Next time I will check on that first. Then on Saturday, we took the kids to Arctic Circle for a square pumpkin. They loved it! We used to do that in Rexburg because Arctic Circle was one of our only restaurants. The kids costumes turned out great. I was able to go and watch Lauren in a Halloween parade and help with Landon's class party. I also hit the Old Navy sale and scored a few halloween things for next year. Unfortunately didn't know their was another sale there which was why half of Utah county was in the store. Next time I will check on that first. On Saturday we went to Brent and Jill's. Brent and Jerry had quite the set up. Brent was showing a movie and had a fire burning. Jerry was dressed as a tree and scared everyone when they came to take candy. Jill and I took the kids trick or treating which was fun until Lauren ran away....twice. She is such an independent little girl. All she said was, " Why didn't you guys follow me? I just wanted to get more candy!" I was about to call the search and rescue. We had a really great weekend.

No comments: