11.16.2009
Samantha
I had to post this about Landon. Last month he told me he just couldn't stop thinking about Samantha (but don't tell Dad!) I started watching and would see them wave to each other every time he got off the bus. I asked Landon's teacher about it and she said Samantha told her, "We are sealed, you know like married!" Well Mrs. Peterson and I decided it must be strictly a bus romance because they don't seem to talk too much in class. Yesterday we saw Samantha and her Mom in the lobby at church. They just looked at each other and smiled and then talked about school. Samantha's mom said one of the other Mom's told her Mrs. Peterson had to make a rule about no kissing because Samantha kept trying to kiss Landon. Who knew Kindergarten could have so much drama? Landon just laughs and gets shy every time we bring it up. Cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too cute! Keep your eye on that girl for sure..
Post a Comment