I had the best weekend. My friend, Tennisa told me about Time Out for Women and Teresa and I were able to get tickets. Teresa was unable to go on Friday night so Lindsay went with me. The speakers were awesome and the spirit was strong. I am so grateful I was able to go. On Saturday, Teresa went for the morning session and Lindsay had gotten a ticket from Karen Keller. Teresa and Lindsay left after the morning session and I was able to stay with Karen. What a sweet lady! I was also able to see Joey who was a roommate of mine from Ricks College. The theme of the weekend was "Sweet Assurances." Jenny Oaks Baker and Hilary Weekes were the music speakers for the weekend. Some of the other speakers were Wendy Nelson, Sheri Dew, Kris Belcher, Mary Ellen Edmounds, Emily Watts and S Michael Wilcox. I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking a spiritual experience. I am looking forward to next year.
11.15.2009
TOFW
I had the best weekend. My friend, Tennisa told me about Time Out for Women and Teresa and I were able to get tickets. Teresa was unable to go on Friday night so Lindsay went with me. The speakers were awesome and the spirit was strong. I am so grateful I was able to go. On Saturday, Teresa went for the morning session and Lindsay had gotten a ticket from Karen Keller. Teresa and Lindsay left after the morning session and I was able to stay with Karen. What a sweet lady! I was also able to see Joey who was a roommate of mine from Ricks College. The theme of the weekend was "Sweet Assurances." Jenny Oaks Baker and Hilary Weekes were the music speakers for the weekend. Some of the other speakers were Wendy Nelson, Sheri Dew, Kris Belcher, Mary Ellen Edmounds, Emily Watts and S Michael Wilcox. I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking a spiritual experience. I am looking forward to next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I recognize those girls from good ol' Colonial 303, (or was it 302)right? How fun to get together with friends from the good old days and even better that it was at Time out for Women.
I love that you loved it! We all need a Time Out of our own every now and again.
Love,
TN
Post a Comment