12.05.2009
Loss
Over Thanksgiving I suffered a miscarriage. We hadn't told many people we were expecting so I was grateful. I was ten weeks along and started bleeding. I had found a doctor who I was scheduled to meet at 12 weeks and they were very helpful. When I started bleeding more heavily I drove myself to the hospital and they were able to do an ultrasound and see there was nothing there. Jerry was helpful and supportive and I appreciated the help and support of those friends and family members who did know. It made me appreciate the miracle of life so much more and created a new level of empathy for those who have suffered a similar loss. I am grateful for the gospel knowledge we have as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see some new posts. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. It must have, and probably still is difficult. You're in my prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I had one between Briggs and Ethan, and it was really hard--so I understand. Glad this pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment