10.29.2008
Spinning
So I finally broke down and went back to a spinning class at the gym. Not to be prideful but to be prideful...I am really proud of myself! I have such a love/hate relationship with spinning. I am scared to go because I know how hard it is so that's where the hate comes in but the love comes when I finally make it through the class! I was proud of myself for sticking out the whole class (since half the class was gone before it was over) and for still being alive to talk about it. I am writing this entry to remind myself that I do actually feel good and happy when I am done. I am sure I will need to reference this in the next few days when I am so sore I can't move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way to go!!! I have that same love/hate relationship with spinning classes :) Keep up the good work!
p.s. I love the new layout!
Kat, You Rock!! I have never had the courage to try such a thing.
I love the pics from Idaho and I totally know what you mean about the "post trip" depression! My parents are coming out in a couple of days, so I will be experiencing the let down on Wednesday.
Hope all is well!!
Proud of you.. no hate though, just love!
I use to hate spinning as well. It's not a class for whimps but I LOVE it more than anything else now! Keep it up. There's nothing better than a good hard sweat!
BTW...is that comment on here from Cresta Farmer (Colonial House). If so, I remember her. She was such a cute girl.
Way to go! Sometimes the hardest part is just getting there....Keep us posted on life at the gym:)
go girl.
way to go!
I am glad you went to spinning, I love it and will go with you anytime! I also loved hearing about your trip, I also get depressed trip syndrome. I like your new blog design too.
I love it! That is always how I feel after I start working out! Keep on reminding yourself!!
Post a Comment