10.06.2008

Las Vegas






We had some of the North Family in Las Vegas this weekend and we were able to go and visit with them. Uncle Dale, Aunt Kim, Amy and Tom were in Vegas from Michigan. We met up with them (Uncle Dale scared me half to death), ate together and visited. It was great to get to know them better. They loved the kids and we look forward to seeing them again at Christmas. We also took the kids to the water show at the Bellagio. They love it and insisted we go since we had taken them last year. Vegas gives me a bit of anxiety but I relented and we made it without a full blown anxiety attack. In that regard we considered the trip a success. I am always just amazed at home many people are in Las Vegas. It is unbelieveable they can fill all the hotels and casinos there 24-7. I did see that Donny and Marie have a show there for those of you who may be fans. I am hoping we can hit it up some time but without the kiddos.

1 comment:

Natty bee Seely said...

We just missed eachother by days in Vegas. That would have been crazy to just bump into eachother. I am glad you had a little vacation with the fam.