10.05.2008
General Conference
I feel like I gained my testimony of the Prophet today. It has been strange having a new Prophet and first presidency in the past year. I was so used to those who had served before. As I watched a documentary after conference about the Prophet's life, the spirit bore witness to me that he is a true Prophet of God. I am amazed at how much of his life has been given in service to others. He is a true disciple and truly lives his life after the pattern of the Savior. How grateful I am for his example and leadership. We are blessed to have General Conference every six months where we can be taught and reminded of those things which are most important. I am always so sad when it is over and pray I can keep the wonderful conference spirit in my life and in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't agree more. And reading that reminded me of what an awesome RS president you were in the singles ward!
Post a Comment