


We had an outing today. It was good because I have been in the post trip "depression" since my return on Wednesday. I always have at least one day where I am really sad because when we go home, we have so much family around it makes things really fun and exciting. When we return, I have a lot of laundry and not so many plans. I went to Landon's preschool today as the mom helper. When we dropped Avery off at Jill's I came out to the car and Landon said, "Mom, did you tell Jill not to mess with Avery?" I wonder where he has heard that before....I think his Dad....anyways, I thought that was funny. So we made it to the fire station and the kids had fun. Jerry has been officiating so we haven't seen him this week. We stopped by his work and got some pizza and did some family bonding.
No comments:
Post a Comment