10.13.2008

Avery



Avery is 10 months old! Her new nickname given to her by Lauren is "Sammy" which is an improvement because she was calling her "skunk." We have no idea where she comes up with her nicknames. She is still getting her two bottom teeth in. Her and I reached an agreement where she is now drinking strictly from a bottle. It was congenial and I think we are both happy about it. She is eating a lot more chunky food and has added cheese to her diet. She is still the happiest baby on the planet (that we know of) and is so much fun. No crawling yet but we are still working on the tummy time. She has officially grown out of most of her 3-6 months size clothes which means she is getting bigger. She really enjoys bath time, loves her Dad and laughs really hard at her brother and sister most of the time. Landon makes extreme efforts to entertain which are usually rewarded with lots of laughter. She is a joy to have in our home. We can't imagine life without her.

3 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that she is already 10 months. Where does the time go?

brittanyandtravis said...

She is such a doll!

Natty bee Seely said...

I love having little babies around the house. It is so fun. I am glad you are enjoying her, especially since she is the happiest baby on the planet.