
So one of the highlights (or low points)of Grandpa's visit was a visit to the instacare for Lauren. It was our first time for stitches and fortunately, it was only three. We went house hunting with Grandpa and as I asked her to come with me to the car, she turned and ran the other way (surprise, surprise) and into a corner of a cabinet. I ran outside and got her down on the grass but unfortunately couldn't find anything but a dress of Avery's to catch the blood. We got the bleeding stopped and poor Grandpa had to spend two hours waiting with Avery and Landon while we got her sewed up. She was very brave and never complained. I told the nurse I was surprised I had not been in there sooner with my little dare devil. Never a dull moment...
1 comment:
Stitches. What an ordeal for a youngster. There will always be a story to share. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment