
I had an amazing experience last night. My Dad and brother Dave came to town and we were able to attend Les Miserables at Tuacahn. It was an amazing experience. I can understand now why everyone raves about this musical. I kept thinking about how I didn't quite grasp the real meaning of this wonderful story when I was taking English in high school. Our seats ended up being on the front row which intensified the experience. I was very moved and appreciated so much the talent of those who performed. It reminded me of what a gift mercy is and how each of us can bestow it on others through acts of kindness and putting the needs of others before our own. Thanks to Jerry for watching the kids and giving me a night out on the town!
1 comment:
Kathryn I have been wanting to see this play for years and scoured Vegas and SLC last year to see if there was any off-broadway shows coming through. Please tell me where you went...in St. George?
Post a Comment