9.13.2008

Nine Months Old


Our little Avery is nine months old! She is getting a tooth that we can actually feel and see...just the very top. She is rolling and pushing up on her hands looking like one day she may consider crawling. She is babbling a lot and is a Mama's girl. I think it's about equal though because she always smiles really big for her Dad as well. She has gotten in to playing with the bigger toys that make noise and can be easily entertained by her brother and sister. She had a night light in her room now. She was a little fussy with our company here I think because I left her a few times but also because of the tooth. Grandpa watched her while I went to the temple with Dave. It was so fun to spend time with him and Grandpa said she did great. She is eating really well. She is working her way into ground up table food along with the food in the jars. She is really good with a sippy cup as well. She loves to lift her legs up in the air and kick them back down again when you put her in her bed. She seems to be very happy in her crib. She still goes to sleep with Tad, her piggy and her blanket. She is a sweet baby with fat rolls in all the right places. We love her!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey North's! Yep, we will be in on Saturday. What day would work best to get together? We have family stuff Sat. and Sunday but Monday -Wednesday we don't have definite plans. Let us know what your life will be like!
Take care... what a cute little babe you have there!

Anna said...

I can't believe she is 9 months old, she is so cute. It is so fun to read all your posts and hear what has been going on. I think the stories of Avery and Lauren are funny.

Schiess Clan said...

What a sweet little girl, we love you Avery!

Schiess Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigit said...

What a cutie pie!! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun! I can't believe that you are a great aunt. Are we really getting that old? Your kids are darling!!