

We have had company. Jerry's Uncle Gary and Aunt Sue came from Michigan and stopped on their way to visit friends in Arizona. We had so much fun getting to know them. I had only met them a few times so it was fun to spend time with them in our home. They were very patient with the kids. I lost count of the number of questions and stories the kids told them. We do not have shy kids. Jerry also had two of his former mission companions and their families in town. We had a BBQ and really enjoyed each others company. They had a great time reminiscing about the mission. I really enjoyed chatting with their wives. Clyde and Jeannette stopped by today on their way back to Springville. They had been here staying in a condo and attending the plays at Tuachan. We love having visitors.
2 comments:
We had a great time too! THanks for that amazing meal! It seriously was one of my favorites of the whole trip!!
It was so nice to catch up with you! You are amazing and I totally think the world of you!
Take care!
Amber
Thanks for calling the other day. It was nice to hear your voice. Thanks for the words of encouragment. I will survive!!
Post a Comment