




We had a great weekend in Salt Lake City. Jerry had meetings on Thursday so I was dropped off with Roz and her kids for the afternoon. It was so fun to spend time with them. She and Richard have the cutest kids! Our kids are all pretty close in age so it is fun to watch them interact. I am always uplifted after I spend time with Roz. She understands me so well and is an amazing friend! On Friday we went to the church office building and visited Jerry's mission president. He is an amazing man. The kids did pretty well and we enjoyed our time together although Jerry maintains going to work is easier than spending time with the family. That night we attended Nate's football game. It was fun to watch him play. I was really overcome with emotion being at the game and not having Gary there. It just doesn't seem right. We had a good night. On Saturday Jerry and Landon went to the game while I met some of my former roommates for lunch. We had a ball. Nat came down from Idaho for the day! She's the best. I was so glad to see her and we had fun catching up with old friends. Teresa and the kids were at Kevin's when we got back there. Lindsay and Mom watched the girls while I was gone. It was nice to have a little break! We had a BBQ that night at Landon and Dana's. They have a beautiful home in Saratoga Springs. We headed home on Sunday morning to prepare for company tomorrow. It was a full weekend but lots of fun to be with family and friends.
3 comments:
Thanks for coming....we loved seeing you and the kids, they are so adorable.
you guys look great! the kids are all so adorable.
It looks like you had so much fun! Your kids are growing up so fast...they are darling! I hope we can get together again soon!
Post a Comment