We went to the family day in the park on Saturday. It was really fun. They had a bounce house and other little play things for the kids. They also got to see a fire engine and other large city machines which Landon was really happy about. They went on one slide that had water at the bottom which bothered Landon. He didn't like being wet and touching other things. We also had snow cones and Landon was very angry because an ant ate some of his snow cone. It fell on the ground and then the ant just came and ate it without asking permission. I am not sure what to teach my kids about ants because when I see them, I usually just step on them but I don't know if that is the best strategy as far as killing things goes. I am working on this. We took the kids grocery shopping which was also fun. I don't mind taking them when Dad is there because I just have him push the cart and if things go awry, I can just run off and grab something in another aisle. It's pretty awesome. That night we went to a BBQ with Jerry's new officiating friends. He is officiating high school football and committed to baseball as well. He has been warned if he takes on anymore activities he is in big trouble. We now have something every night of the week plus he got me a "part-time" job so I have that to do in my off time. So we swam and ate a a club house of a housing development. The kids had a really good time. Jerry made an awesome German dinner yesterday. He made schneitzel, cucumber salad and baked potatoes. I love it when he cooks. He makes so much we have leftovers so I didn't have to cook tonight. He is the best.
1 comment:
i agree. he is the best. dinner...that is awesome.
what is your job?
Post a Comment