8.01.2007

Doctor

I took the kids with me to the doctor today. It was an experiment which actually worked quite well. I was amazed at how well they behaved. As we entered the office, Landon ran up to the receptionist's desk and said, "My Mommy has the throw ups!" She said, "Well, you are in the right place." He proceeded to tell her about "last year when he had an earache and went to the doctor (which was actually a few months ago). He is a very outgoing, friendly kid. It is amazing how perceptive your children are. We have never discussed "the throw ups" but apparently he is aware I throw up when I am expecting a baby. We met Jerry for lunch which was fun for us. It breaks up the day nicely. Then we attempted naptime (which didn't work at all) and finally gave in to letting the kids watch "The Polar Express." We checked this out from the library three weeks ago and finally came to our last renewal time. It was a sad day for the children and we may have to break down and purchase it. They absolutely love it. Which is amazing because Lauren will not sit still to watch ANY television and never has but this movie does something to her. She is so busy she doesn't like to stop for anything. We finished the movie, cleaned up (because during the movie the kids thought it would be a good idea to pour popcorn all over the floor...when confronted they just said...you can just vacuum it up Mom...what am I supposed to say to that? So we vacuumed it up and went to Costco. One of my favorite stores on earth besides Gap, Kohl's(I support the Pothier's :>) and Children's Place. We had an eventful trip and Landon enjoyed samples from the "cooker guys." We had fun.

1 comment:

Kara said...

We love the fact that you support us!! I have to admit that the stores you named rank at the top of my list as well. You know my passion for Gap, in fact I was at the outlet today, which by the way they're having an excellent sale!!