We went to Lagoon for Jerry's company party. The kids loved it. Avery loved the carousel. She laughed the whole time. Landon's favorite ride was the bat. I know it looks like Lauren may not have had fun but I think she really did.
Love the face of "Lolly" on the ride. Looks like she was having a great time! :)
I just read down that you are moving. For some reason I was thinking you were already living in SLC. I didn't realize that you were in St. George. I agree with your son, it is too hot there.
Good luck with the move. We have moved so many times over the years so I know what a headache that can be but it's always nice to move when the kids are young as they adapt so easily. Hopefully you do the same and it's a great experience for your whole family!
I guess there are good things to be done in SL. It's just not fun to think you're there and were here. We only went to Zumba once after all. We are coming up in October so we will definitely come see you then. Till then, we LOVE you guys!
4 comments:
Love the face of "Lolly" on the ride. Looks like she was having a great time! :)
I just read down that you are moving. For some reason I was thinking you were already living in SLC. I didn't realize that you were in St. George. I agree with your son, it is too hot there.
Good luck with the move. We have moved so many times over the years so I know what a headache that can be but it's always nice to move when the kids are young as they adapt so easily. Hopefully you do the same and it's a great experience for your whole family!
I guess there are good things to be done in SL. It's just not fun to think you're there and were here. We only went to Zumba once after all. We are coming up in October so we will definitely come see you then. Till then, we LOVE you guys!
Looks fun. We're sad we missed it. How are things going? Are you all moved in?
Hope you made it up North OK. Let us know when you're settled so we can get together.
Tennisa
Post a Comment