8.27.2009

Kindergarten



Landon had his first day of kindergarten! I was so nervous for him to ride the bus. Jerry stayed home to see him off. I cried like a baby. I can't believe my little boy is old enough to go to kindergarten. He was so excited to ride the bus on his own but I did walk him up and meet the bus driver. We found out there is one little boy from our ward in his class so I am anxious for them to make friends. He came home in the afternoon and said, "Why can't I go to the afternoon session?" I think he will do just fine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Simpson Family said...

Oh aunt kathryn how I laughed when i read this!!! I just got a great mental image of you crying your eyes out when landon left...not that this is funny but it made me smile just because you are such a great mom! I also love that you met the bus driver....yet another indication of your serious mom skills!