8.03.2009
Saratoga Springs
I talked smack about Saratoga Springs because I thought it was too far out but that's where we will be living. We made it up to SLC on the weekend and all the places we thought would be good, didn't work out. Luckily, Jerry had called a few places so we went to take a look and found a really nice couple needing to rent a townhome with a garage and small yard (those were our two requirements). We chatted a for a bit and worked things out with them. I think everything is going to be great. I am now working on preschool and school for Landon. We will be about 20 minutes away from Kevin and Lindsay and really close to Landon and Dana. We will also be close to Gary's family so we can see them more often. We are excited. We also have a Wal-mart close which anyone who knows me knows I LOVE going to Wal-mart (ha, ha, ha). We have a love/hate relationship :> We will have the movers here on the 12th to pack up all our stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A yard and garage???!!!! Sounds great!
Okay, I'm out of the loop obviously. You moved? Are moving? Is SS by Provo or Layton?
Come over!
Post a Comment