8.26.2009

My Little Scholar


We found a preschool for Lauren. I had one set up I thought would work but after figuring out it was in American Fork and not Lehi, I decided I didn't want Lauren that far from me. Her preschool is right next to Landon's school. Jerry was able to give both the kids a priesthood blessing the night before. I am so grateful he is a worthy priesthood holder. Lauren was so excited and looked so cute on her first day. I didn't expect the tears that came but I guess that's part of being a mom. One of the nice things about her school is the little portico where her teacher comes to the car and gets her and brings her to the car at the end of class. Love this feature! Her teacher is Mrs Johnson and she was happy to find out their is another Lauren in her class.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: