11.10.2008

Lauren-isms

Response to something shocking....."What in my heck?"

Response when asked to do something....."I betcha!"

Response when not sure what to say....."Whatever."

Response when Mom attempts to discipline her....."Mom, stop saying that!"

Response when Dad asks her to do something...."I can't hear you!"

Response when she does not want to go to bed..."Mommy, your my best mommy!"

Request for approval, "How do you think of me?"

I am sure I will be adding to this post.....

3 comments:

OUR STORY said...

So funny and cute!

Jill said...

I love Laurens comments. I can imagine her saying each one them and I laugh about it just thinking about.

Brittney said...

Sounds like such a cute girl. You will have to make sure you record these in a journal (or blog book) so that you can always remember these funny little things about her.

And "what in the heck"...that is such an Idaho phrase. When we moved out here and I would say heck, dang,etc. I got laughed at all the time (my friend's call them my mormon swear words). I have tried so hard to quit saying them but I guess that's a part of Idaho that's stuck with me for life. :)

ALSO...I have tried to save your blog to my Blog List like 4 times but it never shows up. Do you have some kind of block on it or something so that people can't link it like that or something?