11.01.2008

Halloween






We had a really fun Halloween. We went to the ward trunk or treat on Thursday. Landon had a party at school and we trick or treated Dad at work (we had to bring the treats). Then we had dinner at the Bingham's and trick or treated in our neighborhood with them. It was quite the experience with Jerry hiding and scaring people. He reverted back to his military days and had "black ops" going on all over the place. It was a fun and spooky night!

5 comments:

The Clark said...

i'm scared of jerry's costume all the way in slc! for some reason he makes me think of harry & the hendersons...

Lisa said...

I love all the costumes! Very cute. I especially like Lauren's!

brittanyandtravis said...

I kids look great! I'm glad you all had a great Halloween!

Howling Pickup said...

Everyone looks great. I had to chuckle thinking about Jerry scaring everyone! Are you going to Rigby for Thanksgiving? We will be in Rexburg so if you are there, let's try to hook up! We miss you.

Krista said...

How fun to have Jerry jumping out and scaring people. Your kids look so great! They are just darling. Little Avery is sure getting big.