

So today a miracle of sorts occurred. Anyone that knows anything about Lauren knows she LOVES her baby. She was given this baby by Mimi Robb when we lived in Texas. Baby has been her constant companion ever since. There have been many times when I have considered buying another baby just for back up and especially when baby has been missing (Once Lauren locked her in her lunch box and forgot. Our life was miserable for one week) but I have never taken the plunge. This particular baby is somewhat difficult to find. I took Lauren to a kids store to look for some ballet shoes. They happen to have not one but TWO of her babies for sale (dirt cheap, I might add) so I bought them both. I feel so much more security knowing I have back up if the original baby disappears. Lauren ran right up and said she wanted to buy the baby so I hope she will adopt one of the new ones. As you can see from the pics.....the original baby is in bad shape. Miracles do happen.
2 comments:
Cute. Niki was like that with her blankie and cried like a baby when she left it at the hotel...at age 30.
BTW, I had thanksgiving at Monica's house and saw Teresa and the kids...I can't believe how big they are! Nate is (and seems to always have been) a mini-adult.
Hope you had a good thanksgiving.
I always find it interesting what kids get attached to. Like your friend above, the boys each had their blankets. When we were at Sea World several months ago, someone stole our stroller w/the Blankets inside. It was a sad night. We had to immediately go to Jcpenny's and buy new blankets...trying so hard to match them to the previous ones.
You are such a good and smart mommy for buying back up babies. I haven't forgot about your e-mail...I hope to have time to work on it tomorrow and send it to you. =)
Post a Comment