8.18.2008

Olympics


I have just been so inspired by watching the Olympics. I am also very tired and understand why TIVO is important. I am staying up so late every night to watch but I am so amazed at the Olympians and all the hard work they do in preparation to compete. I have loved watching Michael Phelps and also the women's gymnastics. Even watching Dara Torres made me think you are never too old to give up on your dreams. It makes me so grateful to live in the United States and to cheer on our amazing athletes.

1 comment:

OUR STORY said...

Man, we have been so tired too. My girls have been going to bed at 11:30 p.m! The summer and olympics makes for no sleep. We have enjoyed every single minute of the olympics. Especially the gymnastics and diving, since I did both. Swimming was incredible. Great picture.