
This picture is of Landon and his rash. He has had a rough summer with what the doctor thought was eczema. I was not too sure and when he broke out again on Monday I took him to the doctor who agreed he may have an allergy. He referred us to an allergist who wants to do some allergy testing. The poor kid has done really well considering what a horrible rash he has had. He is finally looking better and we will take him back this week to get some tests done. I hope we can figure out what is causing him to break out. I was talking to him about the testing and he said, "I sure hope I'm not allergic to fruit rollovers (aka fruit by the foot)!" Poor kid. We spent the day at Mary Jane's as our air conditioning was getting fixed. It is so nice not too have it so loud and I think it will be more efficient as well. For young women's we took the girls to get a smoothie and visit our class president who works there. It is really fun to be in the YW program. It makes you realize how badly you want those teaching your kids to love their calling. You want as many good influences in their lives as possible. Jerry officiated football this weekend and was gone alot but really enjoys it. I had a jewelery party and spent time with the kids. I taught a lesson today on scripture study. I know the lesson was for me and it inspired me to re-commit to doing better on my own study. I need revelation more now than at any other time in my life and I need to provide myself with more opportunities for it to come. I am so grateful for the gospel.
2 comments:
Poor Landon! I hope that you can get the bottom of his rash. I have eczema, and Tyce unfortunately inherited it. The best treatment we have found is aquaphilic (not to be confused with aquaphor).
Little Kathryn is having a baby!!! Wow, are we really that old?
owie that doesn't feel so good. Did you get it figured out? and what about your tooth. DId you get it fixed? I am sure by now, but are you happy with it?
Post a Comment