8.10.2008

The Week

We finished swim lessons this week. The kids both did really well. The teacher said Landon could move up to level three. She said, "Lauren does really well, she just has a hard time listening?" I was so suprised by this comment since she always listens to everything I say..ha ha ha. So basically she can go to level three next fall. I had told the teacher she was three years old but I think they forget because she is close to Landon in size. The teacher said she was really smart which I would have to agree with. They had a good time. Lauren had two birthday parties on Saturday and Landon had one (combined with Lauren's friend because its her brother) so we spent the day doing that. Jerry had to do training because he starts high school football officiating soon. He is excited. My old mission companion Mary Jane and I went to dinner and shopping on Saturday. We have such a good time together. I am so glad she lives close. Jerry gave an amazing talk on the restoration. He did really well. He is very humble and prepares well so the Lord is able to use him to teach. Jeff Frodsham spoke as well as he is preparing to serve a mission. They are an amazing family who we truly admire. We enjoyed attending an open house for him today. We have Katherine and Matt coming tonight to stay for part of the week. We are looking forward to their visit!

No comments: