

Avery is eight months old! She is growing so fast. She just started saying, "Ma,Ma" which I consider a huge success since she said, "Da,Da" first! She is rolling over and sitting up well. She loves her pink pig and blanket to sleep with. She falls to sleep on her own. She is eating all sorts of food but definitely prefers bananas and all the fruit over anything else. She loves to put her face close to Dad's and rub cheeks. She is a Daddy's girl along with her sister Lauren. Her brother and sister love to play with her although they don't always know how not to make her cry. I think their "love" is just a bit aggressive at times. She loves bath time although she never gets to stay in long because we are always rushing to get her to bed. She is still taking three naps and going to bed at 7 or 8. We have not seen any teeth yet but she slobbers lots and puts everything in her mouth. It is so fun to hear her make sounds. She always gets compliments when she is out about how cute she is and her beautiful blue eyes. I can't believe another month has passed!
1 comment:
Oh my, she looks so much like her mom! She is adorable! I miss those days so much. What fun to be 8 months old.
Post a Comment