8.21.2008
Gratitude
I have been really trying to be more grateful to be a mom and wife. It is so hard at times I feel like I am being stretched to my limits but I do love my life and am so grateful for my blessings. I have been blessed with wonderful friends and I am so grateful for the encouragement and support that comes with amazing friendships. Yesterday Jerry went to SLC for his annual review. He was really pleased with the result and we are so grateful he is working for Jacobsen. They are a great company and he is really happy with them. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I love my kids. They are teaching me to be better, more patient and more loving. I pray each day for patience but I am also starting to pray to enjoy them more and take advantage of each day we spend together. I am so grateful for my husband. I could not make it without him. Even just having him in SLC for the day felt like he was too far away and I am so grateful for all he does for our family. I know the experiences we have in this life are to help us learn and grow and pray I can face all the challenges that come with faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet thoughts Kathryn. At times we sound a little alike. How come we lost touch for so long? We were not very far away. It was great to read your blog today. It is always so cute.
Post a Comment