




We enjoyed a few days of just us at my parents and had a nice vacation. Jerry worked really hard to help my parents clean up from the reunion. My mom and I were able to go shopping and get some covers for her chairs in the kitchen she had been wanting. We had a bonfire which the kids loved and they cooked marshmallows. Jerry and I went to a session at the Rexburg temple which was a highlight of the trip. I decided all the people I actually know in Rexburg are temple workers. It was so fun to see so many friendly faces. We also stopped at BYU-I and visited with a few of Jerry's professors. He had such a good experience there. Landon had an opportunity to ride in a dump truck and actually dump dirt on my parents property. They fed the horses which was a daily ritual our whole time there. We drove home on Wednesday and were lucky enough to meet up with Uncle Landon and Aunt Dana. They are an amazing couple and we love spending time with them. My parents were very generous and provided a wonderful vacation for us. We are looking forward to next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment