7.02.2008
Suprise
We had an awesome suprise last night when Jerry showed up a day early. He told me he would be here on Wednesday morning and when he called my Tuesday evening he said he was in Cedar City but he was in SLC. He went into work at 4am so he could leave by 1pm to get here. I have not quit smiling since he got here. Especially when I am away from him I realize how much he does for me and the kids. He is an awesome husband and father. Grandpa cooked a dutch oven meal last night and Jerry got to be here to sample it. There was a bit of drama because Grandma took off and went to get her hair permed instead of staying for the meal but I think it has all washed under the bridge....hopefully. The river is beautiful and we are all enjoying the nice weather and amazing scenery. We love being here especially since it is over 100 degrees at home right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment