





We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa and it was great. We love having them here. The kids go CRAZY when they are here and love all the personal time and attention they get. My parents came on Monday night. We went to Jerry's softball game that night and it was great to be able to watch a little of the game because they were there to help me with the kids. My Mom brought peas and carrots from her garden and the kids loved eating them. On Tuesday I helped my Dad look at places they are thinking of renting this winter. We are hoping it will work out to have them here. My Mom and I braved Costco with the kids and opted to to Wal-mart late at night when they were in bed. She is still at the stage where their crazy antics are "cute" and maintains it was fun to take them. They are great they just have so much energy she does agree we can accomplish more in a faster time frame when we are on our own. On Wednesday night we went to "The Sound of Music" at Tuachan. I was so impressed and we all really enjoyed it. Landon came with us and did really well. My Dad tried to get him to meet the cast after but he just kept saying "No, thank you!" The next day Jerry was home from work so we went to the pool and swam. We had a really good time. Jerry cooked for us while my Mom and I ran errands. We always have fun shopping together. Then the boys went to the baseball game and we put the kids to bed and worked on my Mom's wedding album we are putting together for her 50th anniversary. We had a really good week and Jerry was home for the weekend so that always makes life fun. It is so much more fun to have someone else here to enjoy the kids. Our new exciting thing is to make rice krispie treats. I haven't ever made them with my poor, neglected kids. They are now professional rice krispie makers. I really have the best kids, husband and parents. I am so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment