4.15.2008

Four Months Old



I can't believe Avery is already four months old. I took her in today for her four month check up. She is doing really well. She weighs 12 pounds 15.5 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. She should be weighing a bit more so he encouraged me to start her on rice cereal. She is a chubby baby but not quite as big as the other two. This is strange for us but our pediatrician assures me it is normal and she will be fine. She is making all sorts of noises and starting to roll over. She is sleeping well in her pack and play. She is more interested in toys and grabbing things. She likes Landon and Lauren to blow on her tummy. It makes her laugh out loud. She likes her Dad to hold her and is all smiles when he comes home.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I can't believe how much she has grown up i'm so anxiouse to come down this summer and see her if your still okay with that!!