Landon and Lauren have started playing basketball. They take the laundry baskets and place them at each end of Lauren's room. They they invite you to the game and you get to watch. The great thing about it is they tell you what to say and how to cheer for them. It requires very little thinking and is also entertaining. Today Lauren's team was named STAR ANGRY. I asked her if she meant STAR ANGEL but she assured me it was STAR ANGRY (which is a very appropriate name for her personality at times). Landon's team was STAR COWBOYS (this can be attributed to his Dad's love for the Dallas Cowboys). I will let you guess which team won:>!
3 comments:
love that I now know what your kids are like in person- they are adorable- I had so much fun catching up- I miss Avery. I told Matt that she is the most beauiful baby!
Cute pic! How fun they are! I hope that life with three is going well. You are super-woman/mom! Take care of you!
I absolutly ADORE that picture i think it is SO cute!!!!!
Post a Comment