We had big plans for the day but we ended up working on organizing our closet for most of it. I attribute this to the late start Avery and I had. Avery has not been a happy baby this week and we have spent a good portion of several nights together with her screaming and me wanting to! She has some tummy issues we are trying to fix but no such luck yet so Jerry let us sleep until 10 am. The cleaning of the closet is project always talked about but only done a few times a year which is why I chose to document it with photos. Jerry also did some spring cleaning and of course we did laundry which is a constant thing at our home. Lauren and Landon made up a fishing game which I also chose to document. They spent a good portion of the day doing this while we cleaned and organized. All in all it was a successful day with the highlight being loading the car with bags to take to the Deseret Industries.
4.19.2008
Saturday
We had big plans for the day but we ended up working on organizing our closet for most of it. I attribute this to the late start Avery and I had. Avery has not been a happy baby this week and we have spent a good portion of several nights together with her screaming and me wanting to! She has some tummy issues we are trying to fix but no such luck yet so Jerry let us sleep until 10 am. The cleaning of the closet is project always talked about but only done a few times a year which is why I chose to document it with photos. Jerry also did some spring cleaning and of course we did laundry which is a constant thing at our home. Lauren and Landon made up a fishing game which I also chose to document. They spent a good portion of the day doing this while we cleaned and organized. All in all it was a successful day with the highlight being loading the car with bags to take to the Deseret Industries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment