3.09.2008
Weekend
We had a really fun weekend. On Friday, a friend from Rexburg, Tiffany Alleman and her cute baby Reagan met us at the park. The kids had lots of fun playing on the toys and in the sandbox. Then we walked back over here and let the kids play a little longer. Her daughter is so cute. It was really fun to catch up. I am so glad she came to visit. Jerry made dinner for the kids while I went to an appointment for BBBS. I am happy to say I gave my notice this week so I just have two more weeks of trying to work. It has just been too difficult and I am grateful I am able to quit. On Saturday morning I went to the gym. I have a long ways to go but it feels really good to workout. We have a membership at Gold's gym which is really close to our house. We met some friends at Highland Park in Washington. It is a beautiful park. We brought kites for the kids. It was so fun to fly them together. Landon had a Diego kite and Lauren a Dora kite. Lauren would not let go of her kite and insisted on holding on to it while she was playing on the toys. She did a really good job for a while but eventually Dora flew away down in the canyon. Lauren was one sad little girl. We were having a great time until a huge wind came up so we had to pack up and leave. We spent the rest of the afternoon doing errands and then came home and had dinner. The kids have been going to bed early (the older two) so it is nice to have some time in the evening with just Avery. Jerry and I prepared our lessons for Sunday and went to bed. It was a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment