Jerry is 32 now. This means I can't boss him around anymore. Supposedly he lets me boss him around from February 7th (my birthday) until his birthday. I guess my reign as "Queen" is over. The girls and I went to Crowshaw's and got Jerry a lemon cheesecake and then to Deseret Book and bought him the new Glenn Beck book. He had a really busy day at work so we just dropped it off to him. Teresa called and she and the kids came down to stay the weekend with us. They brought their friend Daniel from Germany. He and I had fun talking in German and discussing the culture. It made me want to visit Germany again soon. I hope I can take Jerry their someday. Jerry cooked for us and we had BBQ with his new grill he got for his birthday. It was really great. The kids brought their rock band game and Jerry loves that so they spent the rest of the night playing that. The little kids loved watching and the older kids let them play a little bit. We sure missed having Gary here but enjoyed spending time with his family.
3.20.2008
Jerry's Birthday
Jerry is 32 now. This means I can't boss him around anymore. Supposedly he lets me boss him around from February 7th (my birthday) until his birthday. I guess my reign as "Queen" is over. The girls and I went to Crowshaw's and got Jerry a lemon cheesecake and then to Deseret Book and bought him the new Glenn Beck book. He had a really busy day at work so we just dropped it off to him. Teresa called and she and the kids came down to stay the weekend with us. They brought their friend Daniel from Germany. He and I had fun talking in German and discussing the culture. It made me want to visit Germany again soon. I hope I can take Jerry their someday. Jerry cooked for us and we had BBQ with his new grill he got for his birthday. It was really great. The kids brought their rock band game and Jerry loves that so they spent the rest of the night playing that. The little kids loved watching and the older kids let them play a little bit. We sure missed having Gary here but enjoyed spending time with his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment