2.10.2008

Sick

So all the kids have conjunctivitis. Landon and Lauren got it and we did our best to keep Avery away. Apparently it didn't work. She now has it in both eyes. I am so worried about her getting RSV. Her friend Grant has been in the hospital for one week because of it and her cousin Britton has been sick as well. After Landon was hospitalized at 10 days old with RSV, I promised myself I would never have another winter baby. Ummmmm.....this time I chose December so I could spend two more months trying to keep the baby healthy. Jerry has a horrible cold and I have a mild cold. It hasn't been the best weekend as far as getting out and doing things but we are hoping everyone will be doing better tomorrow. I am sad because we missed our stake conference meetings. The weather has been in the 50-60's. The kids have been able to play in the courtyard and ride their bikes which is one of the blessings of living in a warm place.

1 comment:

joey said...

Kathryn, so sorry to hear your family is sick. Nothing more stressful than a sick baby! Sorry I missed your b-day, hope it was great. So jealous of your warm weather!