2.05.2008

The Old Man



So this was my creative side really shining through. Landon was supposed to dress up as a nursery rhyme character for his preschool. I ran to the DI looking for some sort of a costume. I ended up with a bathrobe and decided to do, "it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring." Is this even a nursery rhyme? I am still not sure.In addition to his amazing costume we spiked his hair up with gobs of pomade (he really enjoyed it). When he got to preschool his teacher asked him is he was Wee Willie Winkie. He said yes. I guess all the practice we did with our supposed nursery rhyme before school was in vain. Maybe next year we will have better luck.

2 comments:

Cresta said...

Ha! That is funny! He looks so darn cute though! Way to be creative!

Howling Pickup said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. It was fun to hear all of the happenings of the last couple of months. You guys have been busy! Happy Birthday!