
Today was a historic day in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Thomas S Monson was named the 16th president of the church. He is an amazing man and will be an amazing leader. His counselors are Elder Henry B Eyring and Elder Dieter F Uchtdorf. Elder Uchtdorf did a training for us in Germany when I was a missionary. It was a special experience for us as missionaries because he did the training in german. Last night at FHE Jerry was trying to teach the children about the new prophet and explained he could be the prophet until they were 16 or 17 years old. Landon said," And then I will be the prophet?" Jerry attempted to explain not aspiring and other big words Landon did not understand. Then Lauren piped in," I want to be the Prophet!" We will continue to have family night and explain the higher order of things with church leadership. We are grateful to be members of the Lord's church and to know He is at the helm and inspiring his leaders.
No comments:
Post a Comment