2.08.2008

Birthday





Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. So much has happened in all these years. I want to thank everyone who made my day so special. I got many phone calls and e-mails to wish me a happy day. What thoughtful family and friends I have! I am very lucky. Jerry and the kids gave me two beautiful cards, sang to me and Jerry made dinner AND cleaned up. It was great. I took Landon to preschool and met my friend Mary Jane at Costco. We love that place. She reminded me we had been serving together on our mission 10 years ago on my birthday. She always makes a big deal about celebrating and gave me a beautiful card and a gift card to Costco. She is so thoughtful and sweet. We had fun looking around and having a treat on the way out. Jerry got off work early and took me to run a few errands. Then I wanted to go to the temple and visitors center. It was a beautiful day. It warmed up to about 45 degrees and the kids had a fabulous time picking up pecans and cracking them as we walked around the temple grounds. There are pecan trees all over St George. We then went to the visitors center. There is a sister missionary serving there from Leverkusen in Germany. I actually served in her ward when I was a missionary. She happen to be there and took us through the family presentation the kids love. It was a very special day and I have much to be thankful for!

No comments: