11.16.2007
Uncle Landon and Aunt Dana
We had a wonderful visit from Uncle Landon and Aunt Dana. The kids absolutely adore them and we had so much fun. Jerry and I had the opportunity to attend a festival of trees dinner which Jacobsen paid for ($100/ticket). We had to dress up in formal attire.....needless to day, my outfit was interesting but we went and had a really nice time. When we got home, Landon and Dana were here. They stayed up in Landon's room. The next morning the guys went shooting and Dana and I took the kids to the library. They have a new splash park there and I thought it would be fun to let the kids get their feet wet. Needless to say, the kids were soaking wet and we decided it was time to leave as soon as Lauren took her diaper off. Crazy kids. When the guys got home, Dana and I went to Tai Pan trading and made a few other stops. The shopping was so fun. I hadn't been to this store yet. We got Lauren a trike and Uncle Landon put it together. Jerry added a set of lights to his outside decor. They came to church with us and got roped into teaching the CTR class. We hope they will come back again! We had a nice lunch together and then they took off. We loved having them here and hope we can live close someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment