11.10.2007
Pregnancy
I need to document a few things about this pregnancy. We found out we were pregnant in May and have been very excited ever since. I am feeling somewhat better this last trimester. The first trimester I was naseous but did not throw up. Instead, I threw up the whole second trimester. Some highlights were throwing up in an elevator, on the side of the highway on the way to Cedar City and every other place we went, aspirating in Jill's yard because I was searching for an "appropriate" place to throw up, running out of sacrament because I wanted to throw up while I was at the organ. The list goes on and on but this last trimester has been better. I did use the preggie pops and try to suck on something if I am feeling sick. I did not pass the screening for gestational diabetes so I had to do the diagnostic 3 hour lab and the results came back ok so that was a blessing. This past week I have been tired and in a lot of pain. My body seems to be preparing to deliver and I just have a lot of aches and pains. There have been lots of good times as well but I want to remember a few things for my next pregnancy. We are anxious to get our baby girl here healthy and are praying for patience for the next 6 1/2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Reading that made me think again about getting pregnant! You are a trooper. Hang in there!
Oh, Kathryn, I hope you are doing well. You have such aweful sicknesses with your pregnancy, best of luck and I am thinking of you!
Post a Comment