So I haven't posted for a while because ALL my pictures disappeared....has anyone else had this problem? I have re-uploaded the ones on this page but all the pictures I have uploaded for the past three years are gone. Very, very disturbing......
I'm so sorry! I haven't heard of that happening. Have you tried emailing Blogger support? I can't believe how big Avery is. She looks just like Lauren at that age. You have the cutest little family.
Oh no...I can't think of anything much worse than losing pictures. Have you contacted Blogger to see what the problem is? How frustrating!
Do you still have all of the pictures on your computer. That's such a pain to have to re-upload but if you ever put your blog into a book, you will want to have them on there. Good luck!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry! I haven't heard of that happening. Have you tried emailing Blogger support? I can't believe how big Avery is. She looks just like Lauren at that age. You have the cutest little family.
Oh No Kat!! I hope that you find them. That is tragic. Hope things are going well. You have such a darling family.
Yikes! Did they come back? It looks like they're back.
At any rate, you need to get with google's picasa and upload pics online. for backup baby.
Oh no...I can't think of anything much worse than losing pictures. Have you contacted Blogger to see what the problem is? How frustrating!
Do you still have all of the pictures on your computer. That's such a pain to have to re-upload but if you ever put your blog into a book, you will want to have them on there. Good luck!
Post a Comment