6.07.2009

Idaho

We made it to Idaho. I was very proud the kids and I drove all the way ALONE without any major problems until we actually got home. I was so excited we had made the drive I saw the open garage door and cruised in forgetting I had a bike in the bike rack and crashed into the top of the garage door. Thank goodness Grandpa is a fix it man and can repair the damage. We spent a few days alone when Grandpa and Grandma had to go to SLC for Nate's HS graduation and to Logan for Danny's funeral. Thank goodness for Nat and her kids. We saw them everyday and had a really good time playing in her beautiful yard and hanging out. Matt and Katherine came out to see us as well and Marc and Avery got along well. Shelby was there and made us all Taco soup. She is learning to cook and doing a great job. Nate came and stayed as well so we were not lonely and grateful for the company. It is so fun to be with family.

No comments: